7500e External Parallel 6X/2X/2X Rewritable Drive

7500e External Parallel 6X/2X/2X Rewritable Drive

Post by JTF » Thu, 22 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi

Someone know how to install 7500e External Parallel 6X/2X/2X Rewritable
Drive on Unix Solaris
or know where i can read more about this

Thanx in advance

1. 2x video card; 2x monitor; multiple colors

Hello,

Is there any way I can get Linux to understand that I have two
video cards with on each of them a monitor
attached. I know there are
tools for this, but they only seem to work with the Hercules / VGA
combination. I wanna do it the Windows 98 (sorry) style: full colours,
different resolutions etc....

I don't have any problems booting or so; it
uses by default one of my monitors, only the second one won't
work :(
Kind regards,

Guido Schonkeren

   -**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet

2. Question on Unix-DOS communication/Emulation/Interaction

3. iBCS modules for RedHat 2.0.34 and Slackware 2.0.29

4. 2x video card; 2x monitor; full colors

5. Can't find the Texinfo stuff

6. Sunix ISA I/O Card (2x serial, 1x parallel)

7. wabi license ?

8. Driver for NSA/Funau 2x drive

9. Unable to mount Media Vision 2X SCSI CD Drive.

10. PANASONIC 2X PORTABLE CD-ROM DRIVE

11. Install Prob: Redhat 7: Mitsumi 2X FX-001D CD-ROM Drive

12. Mitsumi 2X CD-ROM Drive