resize handles?

Post by shahram_n.. » Fri, 12 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Dear all

I noticed that OpenWindows on Solaris does not show
the circular-shaped handles when the mouse pointer is over
the corners of a window (so one does not know if one can
start resizing the window).

However Openwindows on SunOS 4 does show them. I am
using the same set of Xresources on both.

Does anyone know how Solaris Openwindows can be made
to display these pointer shapes?

Thanks very much for your help
:)

1. Howto disable resize handles for a window?

Does anyone know how to turn off the resize handles (corners,borders and the
Size option in the windows title menu) for a type of window? (KDE 3.1 FWIW)

In Fvwm it's as easy as putting:

Style  "MyApp"       NoHandles

in the fvwm2rcfile. I've RTFM, STFW and still can't see any way of doing
this with kwin.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Russell

2. dynamic ELF -> static ELF ??

3. Resizing desktop when resizing X mode

5. Q: Handling large mail loads....how to distribute mail handling??

6. Sun and ISDN/PPP without SunISDN

7. Resizing Partitions

8. Multiple Interface Routing

9. resizing virtual desktop

10. Resizing Slice 0 - DVD

11. Resize a file

12. partion resizing

13. Matrox Mystique flickers when resizing window