Sunsoft PRINT client - even

Post by Sarah Woo » Thu, 04 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone used sunsoft print client? I'ld like to hear how you got
on with it

Thanks

Sarah

        Sarah Wood
        Open University
        Milton Keynes
        England

        Tel:    +44 (0) 1908 654012
        Fax:    +44 (0) 1908 653744

1. SunSoft Print Client/LPLite and diskless clients

We're using SunSoft Print Client (formerly LPLite) on our
standalone Suns and everything works perfectly.

We've just upgraded our main server to Solaris 2.5 and with it
many of the diskless clients and I would like to use SSPC on the
diskless clients as well.

Unfortunately the main server will be the printer server (when we
can work out how to do this) and I'm a little nervous about
whether SSPC will conflict with this since SSPC is only a client
implementation.

Does anybody know whether I can install SSPC on a Solaris machine
which is a printer server ? If not for its own use then for Solaris
2.5 diskless clients of that machine ?

Jon

2. last Friday of the month

3. Printing from AUC-TeX and Gnu emacs using Solaris' SunSoft Print Client

4. reconstruct RAID 1

5. SunSoft Print Client and HP JetAdmin

6. Date Formatting

7. Where to get SunSoft Print Client.

8. Okidata OL400 Printer

9. sunsoft print client & printer classes

10. Sunsoft Print Client .printers and /etc/printers.conf priority

11. SunSoft Print Client HELP!

12. SunSoft Print Client?

13. SunSoft print client