solstice generic

Post by Kai-Uwe Willenbrin » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 00:34:54

hello,

where can I get a complete description of solstice (sparc 5.8). have allways
the *ing -14 error!

thanx

1. Solstice Backup 4.2

Is anyone running Solstice Backup 4.2 ?

From the window-base display of backup server, I could not find any
option to view the contain table of the "Group" . And how to  delete
a single client from each Group. Can we do this from command line ?

Thanks in advance

Minh Cao H.
University of Washington
Polar Science Center

2. TCP RFC and SYN_RCVD state

3. Veritas Volume Manager vs Solstice DiskSuite

4. performance diff. for 233/200 k6, edo/sdram

5. Solstice Backup for few Unix machines

6. Adaptec 1542B IO setup

7. solstice disk replacement in a e250...

8. apache 2.0.39 | setting up for PHP pages

9. Solstice PPP problem

10. Firewall1 and Solstice Backup (Legato Networker)

11. Sun Solstice Enterprise Agent

12. don't understand packaging for Solstice DiskSuite

13. Can't remove a host with solstice