Is keyboard different between win32 & Solaris?

Is keyboard different between win32 & Solaris?

Post by Oopl » Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Right keys of keyboard likes differences between win32 and Solaris Sparc.
How to let their functions same as win32 in Solaris Sparc?
Thanks.

1. Apache Win32 (Windows 2000) & Awk & CGI

CGI and Perl works for me out of the box, no problems there,
printenv.pl returns the server vars, after I modified the shebang
line.

I want to use Awk to do some cgi stuff, however I get prompted to
download/or save the file when I try to run. I have a local Awk
processor, from Bell Labs, I made sure I have a shebang line that
works, I processed the file directly with the Awk processor. I did put
Awk executable in my environment, well the system envirnment path too.

Tried several things...but this should work. Any ideas?

FYI, I'm using 1.3.20 Win32 version of Apache.

Steve

2. Anyone got EXPECT working for Linux?

3. Solaris 2.6 Am I suppose to have libs -ldes & -lcrypt ???

4. Help! KDE can't handle reloc type <NULL> 'XMapWindow'

5. strange output of "who am I" & "last" on solaris 9

6. samba

7. strange output of "who am i" & "last" in Solaris 9

8. Does /dev/cd0 come with a BOS install.....

9. X-win32 keyboard problem

10. Functionality of sigsetjmp(3) on Linux & Solaris (different)

11. &&&&& WHERE TO GET FREE SOLARIS FOR X86

12. SunOS 5.6 & Solaris 2.6 different OS?

13. DIFFERENT RESULTS: I am confused!