Sun.com Article: Learn XML Basics

Post by Drew Wre » Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:16:38

XML is a powerful new tool for representing data and their
relationships.  XML syntax is straightforward, and XML
parsers are freely available.  Understanding XML will help
you put XML to use in your own projects.

This article contains many examples of XML code. View this
article at:

http://soldc.sun.com/articles/living_xml.html

1. Sun.com Article: File I/O

This article looks at some of the basic, low-level I/O
functions provided by the Solaris operating environment.
Low-level I/O is sometimes referred to as unbuffered file
I/O because the functions do not do any buffering, unlike
those in the Standard I/O library.  (Although this statement
is technically correct, it is possible to use the Standard
I/O library, which is normally buffered, in unbuffered
mode.)

Read this article at the following location:

http://soldc.sun.com/articles/fileio.html

2. apache Memory problem

3. sun.com unreachable <siamak@bigboy.West.Sun.COM>

4. The Real Power Behind Microsoft 7:^)

5. apache/xerces. xml schema validation, basic question.

6. UIM/X Conversion Tool for Motif GUIs

7. How to make solaris 8 CDs from images on sun.com

8. 2.4 kernels and the mouse

9. Need Help? Sun.com Resources

10. sun.com error message

11. Cannot download much (anything?) from sun.com

12. newbie question (download from sun.com: cd Software 1/2 ISO)

13. Where is the download URL on sun.com for solaris 8 packages?