Graphical Performance monitor for Unix

Post by Niels de Troy » Mon, 04 Oct 1999 04:00:00

If anybody is interested in a web-based graphical performance monitor
for unix systems:
you can download a demo copy of our PerfGraph version 2.1d

See http://www.sysman.nl/perfgraph and click on the download link.

Regards,
Niels de Troye
Sysman Software B.V.

1. graphical performance monitor

What graphical performance monitors are available for Linux?  I'd like
something like the Windows 95/98 System Monitor.  Also, is there some kind
of monitor to indicate a PPP connection is alive, like the one in the
Windows system tray?  Thanks.

<remove 7of9 for e-mail replies>

--
Bill Jones                 e-mail addresses:

(860) 437-5650     WWW:  http://pages.cthome.net/billj

2. POSIX clocks & timers take 4 (NOT HIGH RES)

3. Graphical performance monitoring tool

4. TeX : does it work on dot matrix..?

5. CPU graphical performance monitor for SMP system

6. Korn Shell

7. Disk Graphical Performance tool for Dec Unix ?

8. name of the printer ???

9. Unix Performance Monitors

10. Performance Monitor for UNIX

11. REPOST:Looking for Unix performance monitoring checklist?

12. Unix Performance Monitor

13. Recommend a good unix performance monitor for Solaris