Q: Internet And Intarnet Authorization

Post by Modest M. Sokolo » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

Is it possible to have different types of user authorization
for Internet and Intranet? And How is it possible?

I mean, that when I make telnet (ftp) to my-server from my local
network,
the system use Unix-Password scheme for Authorization, but
when I telnet from Internet to my server the system use other
Authorization scheme (Skey or smth. else)
The good solution is, when login can define the place of a query:
Internet or Intranet. But How do this make on Solaris?

WTBW
Modest Sokolov

1. Q: Internet And Intarnet Authorization

Hello,

Is it possible to have different types of user authorization
for Internet and Intranet? And How is it possible?

I mean, that when I make telnet (ftp) to my-server from my local
network,
the system use Unix-Password scheme for Authorization, but
when I telnet from Internet to my server the system use other
Authorization scheme (Skey or smth. else)
The good solution is, when login can define the place of a query:
Internet or Intranet. But How do this make on Linux?

WTBW
Modest Sokolov

2. 2.6 release availability ...

3. Solaris 2.5/Internet Server 1.0 Qs

4. Red Hat 7.1 freezes up after idling for a while in both text and KDE modes

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. RedHat Linux 8.0 Belkin Wireless pcmcia

7. Intarnet

8. Q's about the Aria Soundcard?

9. Erasing sw - stupid qs

10. Two Debian 2.0 Qs

11. Easy Qs for ya

12. 2 Qs: How to register and where is _calendar_ or _remind_ ?

13. ARP Qs