Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo vs. Matrox Mellinium II Solaris x86 support

Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo vs. Matrox Mellinium II Solaris x86 support

Post by Matthew Denn » Wed, 03 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I am considering buying either an Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo graphics
card or a Matrox Mellinium II card.  In particular, I am concerned about
driver support for Solaris x86.  I saw on Sun's page that drivers are now
available for the Matrox Mellinium II, but does anyone have any information
on forthcoming Solaris x86 drivers for the Intense 3D Voodoo card?  Also,
any other opinions on these two cards are welcomed as well.

TIA,
Matt Denny