Motif rules in 2.5 imake?

Post by Rob Heal » Sun, 11 Jun 1995 04:00:00

        For those among you who are 2.5 victims^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hvolunteers, are
        the imake rules for Motif in the 2.5 distribution? It's rather
        irritating to have to hack them in under 2.4 even tho the Motif
        librarys and headers are included in the system.

        -Rob

1. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

I am searching for plugins for Netscape Navigator on a SPARC Solaris 2.5
system.  While any help would be appreciated, I am especially looking for
plugs for RealAudio, wav, and Shockwave files.

Surely I don't have to go out and buy an IBM PC running windows or a
just to be able to access sites which use these technologies.
--

:s <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

2. Boca PCI ethernet card woes : Solved - Maybe ?

3. X11R6.1/imake on Solaris 2.5

4. SCSI Timeout: BusLogic BT440C/445C

5. Request Imake Configuration Files for Solaris 2.5 x86

6. SUID Root Scripts on Linux Question

7. Solaris 2.5 imake problems.- could enter FAQ

8. Compiling cyrus-sasl

9. X Console Replacement Source Wanted - Motif, Solaris 2.5

10. ANNOUNCE: asWedit 2.5 - HTML 2, 3 & text editor for X/Motif

11. Motif and Imake under Solaris?

12. Where is the Imake Configuration files for Motif on Solaris2.4?

13. imake templates for Solaris/Motif?