membership

Post by prak » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 18:19:47

Hi all

How to get all the e-mail's to my mailbox I don't see any option change
membership so that all the emails i will get once it is posted in this
group

Help me

Thanks Regards,
Prakash

membership

Post by Thommy M » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 20:51:26

> Hi all

> How to get all the e-mail's to my mailbox I don't see any option change
> membership so that all the emails i will get once it is posted in this
> group

This is news, not e-mail. You'll have to monitor the group to read any
answers (in case the poster
decides to send directly to you, which IMO is a bad habit)

HTH

1. Group membership problem

Hi,

I have Slackware 7.1 with 2.4.16 kernel. And I have a user who is a member of
a number of groups. Linux can't grant access to the user if the group's
number he is member of is more than 32. For example if he is member of 32
groups - everything is O.K. , but when I make him a member of the 33-rd group
he will not be granted access to resource which is owned by that group.
Is there any limit in Linux for the number of groups to be member of?
And how can I solve that problem?

Thanks guys in advance.
Yaroslav Buga.

2. cLIeNUX clue needed...

3. How to do automatic group membership?

4. mgetty & USR Courier 28.8

5. Membership protection

6. Etherlink II and 1.3.70

7. More than 32 group membership problem

8. Tunney Act (Microsoft trial)

9. group memberships

10. freebsd.org mailing list memberships reminder

11. Membership of group

12. file permissions & group membership when uploading files via FTP

13. freebsd.org mailing list memberships reminder