ARM Applications for Solaris 2.3

Post by Robert E. Ada » Fri, 09 Sep 1994 02:16:01

Are there any software packages available for
Solaris 2.3 that add some (or all) of the
ARM (Account Resource Management) features

such as: Login disabling after failed attempts
         Access hours limitations
         Autologout
         Auto lockscreen

back into Solaris.

Please email me directly.

Thanks in advance.
--
Bob Adams (716)253-5281
Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, NY

1. HELP: Solaris 2.3 <---> Solaris 2.3 PPP link problems

Hi all,

We are attempting to link up two Solaris 2.3 networks via PPP and we are
running into some problems.  The link initialy comes up and we are able to ping
both sides for about 30 seconds or so and then nothing.  Does anyone have a
clue what could be hapening? We are stumped here.

Thanx,

- Steve
 Always going where no one has gone before...

2. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 4 of 6)

3. HELP: Solaris 2.3 <---> Solaris 2.3 PPP link Problems

4. posting news

5. X applications under solaris 2.3

6. Help: Serial port on Thinkpad not working & k/b repeat problem

7. Semaphores with MT applications in Solaris 2.3

8. Solaris 2 - Where to Buy

9. Looking for a simple (PD) applications for solaris >=2.3

10. Linking huge applications on Solaris 2.3

11. Audio cdplayer application wanted for Solaris 2.3

12. Solaris 2.3: Which ANSI C functions "safe" to use in MT applications???

13. Using INGRES applications on Solaris 2.2 / 2.3