Process time

Post by Mohd Amin B Jafa » Fri, 11 Sep 1998 04:00:00

hi list

Sorry for my ignorance. What parameter to use for ps that only show process
time greater that 30mins. I look around and check the man, but could not
figure it out. thanks in advance.

rgs

--
Mohd Amin B Jafar
OUMS - Comm Svrs

1. Processing time of a process

Hello:

I need to make a statistic for the processing time of a process, or how
much of CPU has been spent for this process, the information got from ps
and top only shows 0% of CPU,  is there any good way to get such kind of
information? Thanks alot.

Zhang Yanji

2. help

3. Process time quantum??

4. Sparcstation 1 and SUNOS 4.1

5. measure the child process time

6. Sendmail, firewalls, MX problem?

7. What is the unit of the process time quantum??

8. No GDB prompt in DDD

9. accurate process time measurement

10. sylogd eating process time

11. Process time

12. process time

13. Limiting Process Time or File Size Under Apache?