make a NFS server

1. Making a DOS-box NFS server...?

Hey!  I have Linux 0.99.15 running on my system with all net support set up...
I also have a DOS box hooked up in a 2-system network... I am trying to set up
Linux and the DOS box to allow me to mount the DOS hard drive the same way I
have my second hard drive automount upon bootup of Linux.  (I have a DOS and
Linux drive and my Linux box - the DOS drive automounts on boot... Sorry that
sounded so confusing...)  Anyways, I acquired the Crynwyr (sp?) packet driver
set for the DOS box, and installed Watt/TCP on it.  Then I got the PC-NFS
server drivers installed... Went into Linux and tried to set up the addresses
and such in the /etc/hosts file, then went into /etc/fstab and set up an nfs
mount entry for that server...

Reboot the DOS box with the packet drivers and TCP/IP and NFS stuff loaded...
Pc-NFS pukes... Try to reboot the Linux box, and it can't even *find* the other
machine!

Has anyone ever worked with this combination of packet driver/TCPIP/PC-NFS and
gotten it to work properly with Linux?  Any help would be greatly appreciated -
also, since I'm sporadic about getting onto news, email would be best if you
don't mind... If I get enough suggestions, I might try to throw a quick HOWTO
together when all the "magic smoke" clears... Assuming it does... ;-)

Thanks,
Rob.

Robert Bates                        Disclaimer:
                                        "I make no claims..."

2. Pager Software for Important Notices: Wanted

3. no_root_squash made CPU in heavy load on RH 7.3 NFS server

4. 800 X 600 resolution on Gateway2000 CrystalScan 1024 NI ?

5. WindowMaker

6. Which version of X86 based UNIX makes the best NFS file server?

7. FVWM - "Warp" Key Binding

8. Need info on PC/NFS and Unix NFS servers, server/client ratio

9. Sex Change - Making Server as Client and Client as Server

10. linux NFS server problem - can't ls in the NFS mounted directory.

11. Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.