Scsi controller driver

Post by The 4$J » Wed, 06 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I am searching for the driver for the Western Digital scsi controller
WD7193.  It is a very nice controller but not very many drivers.

I have tried WD's webb site but no luck.

Thanks in advance !!

1. scsi controller driver install

I have a pel scsi controller. It is not currently supported by linux.
Tech service at pel sent me the text for a driver they wrote and have
used successfully. Here is the problem:

Neither redhat (4.1, 5.1,5.2,6.0,6.1, take your pick) nor mandrake 6.1
recognizes the card during the initial install process. In order to
install, I need to access the rh or mandrake cd-rom which hangs off that
controller. How do I create and install the driver into the linux
boot.img or otherwise get access to the controller during the install
process. Any and all help is appreciated. Also, the location in which to
place any driver would be appreciated. Thanks folks

2. How do I verify a mksysb in AIX 3.2

3. Prosignia VS SCSI controller driver

4. 286 and UNIX (Xenix) - thread ends

5. SCSI controller driver

6. Non-booting system, possible corrupted modules.conf.

7. RedHat 4.0: Changing SCSI Controller Driver?

8. need help - install y2kpatch sol 2.5.1 failed

9. SCSI controller driver

10. Chinon 535 CD ROM and Chinon SCSI controller - driver?

11. PCI SCSI Controller driver needed

12. SCSI Controller Driver for Linux using WDC7193

13. ULTRASTOR 34F SCSI Controller Driver?