RFI: RPC books; Also Problem with Sun Solaris 2.4 and RPC

RFI: RPC books; Also Problem with Sun Solaris 2.4 and RPC

Post by Rayaz Jaga » Fri, 01 Dec 1995 04:00:00

In our system, the RPC based server only acknowledges request.
The final answer is polled for by the requestor.

On one particular request I get the following error when querying for
the answer:
        RPC: Unable to receive; An event requires attention
However, other requests/reponses work.

This used to work, so something has sent RPC in this confused state.

Has anyone seen this problem? what are the possible solutions?

Can anyone recommend a troubleshooting book for RPC?

I would appreciate email as our newsfeed is not quite reliable.

Thanks.
--
Usual disclaimers/caveats apply.
It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows. -Epictetus