Request Imake Configuration Files for Solaris 2.5 x86

Request Imake Configuration Files for Solaris 2.5 x86

Post by Brian C. Jord » Thu, 09 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am looking for a set of Imake configuration files for Solaris 2.5
x86.  I want to be able to build makefiles for both C and C++
with support for CDE.  I believe the Motif libraries supplied by SUN
are Motif 1.2.3 and X is X11R5.  Would appreciate the location of
these files and any instruction.  Thanks

Brian

1. FS: Solaris 2.5 Desktop (CDE) and/or Solaris 2.5 Server Packages for x86 desktops

 Hi All,

  Just wanted to pass on some excellent deals on Solaris 2.5.1 software with
the WABI user interface for x86 machines. The WABI allows you to run many
Windows 3.1 applications on a UNIX box, giving you the best of both worlds.
Imagine, running MS OFFICE components like, MS Word for Windows, Excel,
Powerpoint, and interfacing with the functionality of UNIX at the same time.

For a limited time, John Cristy, at Executive Tools, Inc.,
is offering:

  Solaris 2.5.1 User Desktop package for $175.00
  Solaris 2.5.1 Application Server package for $395.00

Ref URL http://www.etools.com for full information and additional products.

They also have a student special (99.00 + shipping)(yes, you read that
right, Solaris 2.5.1 user desktop for $99.00).

Mention my name, Bob Fahey, and he will throw in the Java Workshop for
$85.00. Mention my name anyway, as he wants to know what the response is to
this.
If asked where you heard this, tell them not just the web, but the Newsgroup
you read it on.  Thanks.

The Executive Tools web site URL http://www.etools.com also has some
excellent links to other Solaris and Sun information pages.

 Executive Tools is not associated with this posting, so, if you have any

 replies, good or bad!

--
//signed//

URL http://www.3lefties.com/users/faheyb.html
Famous quote by daughter Elizabeth, "If I was them cows, I'd run away!"

2. PROB: IPMasq entries not clearing from kernel?

3. how to install solaris 2.5 x86 to 2.5 gig WD HD

4. boldface font in plain term window

5. Printing Postscript files in Solaris 2.5 x86

6. Installation of a Solaris 7 Server

7. X11R6.1/imake on Solaris 2.5

8. Sendmail & Aliases

9. Solaris 2.5 imake problems.- could enter FAQ

10. can I install ab Solaris 2.5 to Solaris 2.7 x86

11. PPP on Solaris 2.4 for Sparc, Matrox PCI Millenium Card under Solaris 2.5 x86

12. Solaris 2.5/x86 and non-Solaris fdisk partitions

13. Help withSol 2.5 x86 PCMCIA configuration on IBM 755CX notebook