Getting imake configured in Sol 2.4

Post by Tarik Alkasa » Tue, 12 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I'm having an incredibly hard time getting imake going under Solaris 2.4
using gcc as the compiler.

Somehow, every time imake makes a Makefile, it gives a ./config
directory, which never exists, and chokes down all subsequent makes.
ARGH!  Does someone recognize this problem?  Is it easy to fix?

Is there a good reference for getting imake set up with Solaris?

Thanks in advance for any help.  Sorry if this is a FAQ; couldn't find
it on a list.

Terry Alkasab
Tufts University School of Medicine

1. Sol 2.4 <---> Sol 2.4 using serial link ?

Hi,

I'm trying to get two solaris 2.4 x86 machines to talk to each other
using a serial connection (null modem cable).

Having perused the aspppd man page I am left none the wiser as to
how I can accomplish this.

I have set ppp up successfully, so can I make use of /etc/asppp.cf and
ifconfig to get the machines talking ?

I'm running the vanilla ppp supplied with solaris, is it possible to
use this, or do I need morningstar ?

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Cheers,

Andy.

2. SCSI hangup!

3. Sol 2.4 Sendmail - Help in configuring

4. Alpha XL & RedHat 4.2: experiences?

5. Help: Getting Symbol Table Information - Sol 2.4

6. HELP! PPP - Confused?

7. Help getting rid of NIS+ (sol. 2.4)

8. How to detect firewall leaks packets

9. Sol 2.4 binaries under Sol 2.5.1

10. Upgrade from sol 2.3 to sol 2.4

11. Sol.2.4 -> Sol.2.5 upgrade

12. uucico/uucp login failure Sol 1.1.1 -> Sol 2.4 x86

13. elm 2.4 PL24, lp, and Sol 2.4 :-(