Does OpenGl exist for Solaris

Post by Geoff Fost » Wed, 17 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
        I'm trying to find if OpenGl exists for Solaris. Any help/pointers
are much appreciated,
regards,
Geoff

Does OpenGl exist for Solaris

Post by Bryan O'Sulliv » Wed, 17 Jul 1996 04:00:00

writes:

g> I'm trying to find if OpenGl exists for Solaris.

If you need an OpenGL implementation for SuperSPARC-based systems,
look at Template Graphics Systems (at http://www.tgs.com).  Sun is
supposed to be releasing an Ultra-based OpenGL implementation soon (if
not already).

        <b

--
Let us pray:
What a Great System.

1. Installing Solaris 2.6 on drive with existing DOS partitions

Hi,

Solaris is having a problem installing on my 8GB hard drive. I currently
have the first 2GB set aside for Win95. The next 2GB is an extended dos
partition added later since I needed more space. The last 4GB is not
assigned.
After booting from the disk, I select to install from the CD. It begins
stops and reboots. I couldn't catch the complete message but I believe it
said it couldn't set up a partition.
In the troubleshooting material I am told that Solaris requires the first
1024 cylinders of the disk, but the FAQ says that you can install it
anywhere, if you BIOS supports LBA(which mine does).

What do I do?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

2. Help with older Philips Brilliance 107 monitor

3. Savage 4 and OpenGL (Unable to Create OpenGL Screen)

4. Can the Yggdrasil CD REALLY be this bad?!?

5. mishaps with co-existing OSs (Linux and Dos Partitions)

6. route: socket: Protocol not supported

7. Install to existing DOS Part w/UMSDOS

8. system() question

9. sh version of DOS "if exist"

10. Does lilo exist for DOS?

11. Unix equivalent to DOS 'IF EXIST'

12. Linux/SCO/WinNT/DOS co-exist?

13. How do I mount my existing DOS partition ?