That's a slightly different question. See above.Quote:>Meaning that they will run SCO Unix and Xenix binaries?
Dan Anderson anderson
California, USA computer.org
1. This clone thing...am I stupid, or am I right?
I admire your passion, Chris..
The only issues which have kept myself from looking seriously at Linux
* It's Unix and the learning curve to start getting productive strikes me
as probably very steep
* It doesn't support plug-and-play. If your hardware doesn't have Linux
drivers, it don't play..
* Not nearly the amount of developers out there doing stuff for Linux as
there are for Wintel. Can I get MS Office for Linux? Can I get
Photoshop for Linux? Can I get QuarkXpress for Linux? etc.. a big turn
off for me.
Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots.
3. BILLYG parrody pictures web site!
4. I am with the following error, when i am running lilo...
6. Am I touchy? Or am I right?
7. mmap of physical device memory on MPC823e on Linux 2.4.18
8. Am I seeing IPv5, or am I hallucinating?
9. I am buying an Ultra 5 but am lost in part numbers ....
10. I am in text mode, what browser am I running....
11. I am si**y am I?
12. Solaris 2.7 need to disable a driver and I am not sure how.