VT100/220 keymaps

Post by Micha » Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:11:50

HI,

I am back where I started for a short work, working from a Sun box via
telnet to a VAX :))

But, due to a old editor(EXCO) I need to set the keymaps propely like
on a old VT100/220.

Anybody remember this and has a solution then I would be very thankful

cheers

Michael

VT100/220 keymaps

Post by Thomas Dicke » Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:27:19

> HI,
> I am back where I started for a short work, working from a Sun box via
> telnet to a VAX :))
> But, due to a old editor(EXCO) I need to set the keymaps propely like
> on a old VT100/220.
> Anybody remember this and has a solution then I would be very thankful

perhaps
        http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
Thomas E.*ey
http://www.veryComputer.com/

VT100/220 keymaps

Post by Michael Laajane » Thu, 02 Sep 2004 23:54:07

HI,

>>HI,

>>I am back where I started for a short work, working from a Sun box via
>>telnet to a VAX :))

>>But, due to a old editor(EXCO) I need to set the keymaps propely like
>>on a old VT100/220.

>>Anybody remember this and has a solution then I would be very thankful

> perhaps
>    http://invisible-island.net/xterm/xterm.faq.html

Thanks Thomas, great page you have I will try this tomorrow morning :))

cheers

Michael

1. VT100, 102 & 220 Terminals

Does anyone have or know where to find documents covering the full
specifications for VT100, 102, 220 terminal emulations as I need to
embed such a beast in an application.

Please reply by email.

Thanks in advance...

Elatar

+------------------------------------+

+------------------------------------+

2. Serial Ports on Solaris x86

3. 3270 emulation on a VT100/220 screen

4. Gnome Terminal. No mouse control using MC

5. Re. Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220 Re: Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220

6. Korn Shell for AIX 1.2?

7. vt100, vt100-am, vt100-bot-s . . .

8. Putting linux kernel into bios

9. vt100's keymap