Sun Workshop 4.2

Post by BenG » Sat, 02 Feb 2002 23:57:23

I need a licencse for Sun Workshop 4.2 including the de*
(teamware).  Sun doesn't sell it anymore (or offer demo copies).  Any
ideas where I can get it?

1. BTreeOnDisk/RogueWave Lib 7/Sun Workshop 4.2

Hello everybody,

We use the class BTreeOnDisk from the RogueWave 7 Lib that came
bundled with Sun Workshop 4.2 on Solaris 2.5.1/SPARC.

Several processes use this class and access the same file reading
and writing. What do we have to do to make sure everything is safe?
Any semaphores? Set number of cached nodes to zero? Anything else?

The manuals are not very verbose regarding this. Sun's service in
Germany is quite bad - they don't even handle it themselves.

Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach

2. Power Up and X-Application

3. Incremental Linking With Sun Workshop 4.2

4. ASL Linux Workstation

5. Sun Workshop 4.2 C++ Compiler - debug symbol format not understood by debuggers

6. New User Questions

7. Sun Workshop 4.2 & Rouge Wave

8. Date manipulation

9. compiler warnings going from WorkShop 4.2 to WorkShop 6 update 1

10. Sun C++ Workshop 4.2, bool and mutable

11. Sun Workshop Compilers 4.2 and 6.0

12. MicroFocus Cobol 4.1 compiler /w SUN Workshop Pro C 4.2 library question ?

13. STL and Sun Workshop Pro 4.2