Sun Solaris Testing Position in Bay Area

Sun Solaris Testing Position in Bay Area

Post by Dan Staringe » Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:00:00

We have an opening for a black box tester with Solaris Server testing
experience. This six month contract testing position is located in Redwood
Shores, CA and you will test the server side of a client/server application
in the development environment. We are looking for someone with
client/server application testing experience, solid Solaris service
experience (essential!), Netscape Suite Spot experience (or other net-based
applications) and familiarity with UNIX Scripting, CGI and Web protocols. If
you aare interested or know of someone who is please get a hold of me
immediately.

Cheers,

Dan Staringer
Technical Recruiter, IT&E Corporation
408-938-1000

1. Solaris Test Development Position available in SF Bay Area

Toner Corporation, a leader in providing temporary
technical consultants for over a decade, is currently
seeking a Senior Solaris O/S Test Developer.  The
consultant will perform system-level testing on Solaris O/S
and patches, and will implement and execute tests, suites
and cases.  This position will last a minimum of 6 months
and is located in the Southern San Francisco Bay area.
Please call John Prewitt at 800-339-5339, ex. 223, for more
information or E-mail or fax resume to 415-788-2592.

2. Linux on a 586 PCI card in a PowerMac?

3. Testing, Solaris Experience needed in San Fran Bay Area.

4. PC USB-keyboard on SUN Blade 100

5. We need one experienced SUN Solaris Instructor in Bay Area, CA

6. Crazy about Gentoo? Eh...

7. Open Position for Sr. Unix Admin Bay Area.

8. Checking/Changing serial line signals (RNG, CD, DTR, etc)

9. Unix System Admin Positions in Bay Area

10. System Engineer Position in Bay Area

11. System Administrators / Service Engineers wanted at Yahoo! (in SF bay area or LA area)

12. Solaris user group in SJ bay area.

13. Savannah, GA Area - Solaris System Admin. Position