Help!!! Need advice in pursuing a career in Web Design..........

Help!!! Need advice in pursuing a career in Web Design..........

Post by Linwo » Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:56:29

I'm considering a career in web design and was wondering if anyone in
the group has some helpful hints or suggestions? This is actually my
first time posting a message to a newsgroup, so I am a little new at
this......

Currently, I getting my degree in Internet Technology, which includes
Photo shop 7.0 Dream Weaver, Flash, Fireworks and more. I always loved
web design and also web maintance (internet) too. I am hoping, I can
get some suggestions or advice that would help me futher my career in

Thanks,
Lin

I've setup a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box to connect a network to the internet
with natd and ipfw firewall.
I've also setup the FreeBSD box to let teleworkers log in with FTP and
telnet.

Now I would like to log FTP and telnet Log-in's from teleworkers who connect
to the machine from the internet.
I woul like to see the time and IP numer from which users Log-in.

I have looked at the /var/log/messages file but this only shows SU Login's.

All help is greatly appriciated!

Luke

2. Boot Linux to ghost winblows box

3. Need Help on setting up getty for dial-ins

4. Seg fault when syncing Sony Clie 760 with USB cradle

5. Method of pursuing a Unix sysadmin career?

6. HP OpenView NNM Security?

7. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

8. RedHat install [problems with images?]

9. HELP WITH DIAL INS

10. New HOWTO....HOWTO-Hose-RedHat-Installation (help!)

11. career advice needed (language? platform?)

12. Need career advice--Where to go after CNA?