Help! the problem of solaris2.4 httpd

Post by Kwang Ki » Wed, 14 May 1997 04:00:00

I use Sun Sparc 20 with Solaris 2.4 and httpd 1.5 (NCSA).
When I can't log on my system from remote host, I find http core file.
about an hour later, My system return normal state.
I don't know why this happens....

I did reinstall the httpd to figure out this problem, but it didn't work.

Please Help me..... I gonna die with this problem......Please......
--
----------------------------------
Kwang Kim

+82-345-400-4047
----------------------------------

1. Help! Solaris2.3, httpd, wais, perl...

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a compiled version of httpd ( CERN or NCSA)
for Solaris 2.3 from someone.

I'm trying to compile it on my Voyager, which will only run Solaris 2.3,
but am having no luck.

Also, has anyone been able to get Perl (ver 5) and wais utilities ( waissearch,
waisindex, waisserver, etc ) running under Solaris 2.3?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ranjini

2. test

3. Compiling CERN HTTPD under Solaris2.1 , help needed

4. anyone want to test a 12 meg ISO?

5. help -httpd for sun4/solaris2.4

6. chfn

7. Tuning NCSA httpd on Solaris2.4

8. Routing

9. Installing httpd to /var/httpd or to /usr/local/etc/httpd

10. HTTPD fro Solaris2.4 in Pkgadd format ?

11. httpd, NetWorker in Solaris2.5 ?

12. Q. HTTPD configuration on Solaris2.6

13. ncsa httpd install on Solaris2.5.1 - default group