Connecting Win 95 PPP to Solaris 2.5 PPP

Connecting Win 95 PPP to Solaris 2.5 PPP

Post by Chris Masse » Sat, 10 Aug 1996 04:00:00

What is the setup to configure Win 95 Dialer to connect
to solaris 2.5 PPP.

I can dial using hyperterminal,login as my normal username and password
and I get a login shell.

If I try the ppp user login which runs /usr/sbin/aspppls...

If I monitor the port on the sun using tip cuaa

I get alot off garbage and Win 95 errors and says that the
protcol on the other end is not compatible and suggests that
I change the server settings and try again???

Please Help!!!

1. Solaris PPP & Win 95 = Reboot!

Hi,

  When I try to use the Dial-Up Networking of Windows 95 to connect on
my Solaris PPP server, I reboot my workstation.  Does somebody has
successfully made a such connection?

  Cordially,

--
               ______________________________
              /                              \

  `\|||/     \  http://www-ro.ireq.ca/~robin  /
   (o o)      \______________________________/
ooO_(_)_Ooo_________________________________________________________________
_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|____
__|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_
_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|____

2. Gentus distro for ABIT BP6

3. Win 95 PPP problem with Solaris

4. Adding SCSI adapter causes 2nd IDE drive to disappear?

5. Printing from Solaris 2.5 to a Win 95 machine -- how?

6. How to redirect IP packets?

7. HOW TO: Use Solaris 2.5 PPP to connect to the Internet

8. MODULE_PARM

9. Solaris PPP connecting to non-Solaris PPP

10. Slow linux ppp/fast 95 ppp

11. MST PPP for SCO Dialin PPP Server and Windows 95

12. ppp-user v0.95: Users can handle PPP easily

13. MST PPP for SCO and Windows 95 dial in PPP