Solaris 9 Certification Survey: System and Network Administration!!!

Post by Certification surv » Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:02:08

Solaris 9 Certification Survey: System and Network Administration!!!

You can receive up to three FREE Solaris 9 Certification beta vouchers
by completing one or more surveys on the following exams:

- Sun Certified System Administrator Part I
- Sun Certified System Administrator Part II
- Sun Certified Network Administrator

Your participation in this quick survey will help us focus the exams
on areas most critical to your job role. By identifying the critical
testing objectives, the survey will allow us to create an exam that
truly measures a person's knowledge and skills to perform the job
role.

WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE: System and network administration
professionals that have recognized expertise in Solaris and Networking
theory and operations.

If you have these requirements, please write to:

Please write "Certification Survey" in subject line and indicate the
survey of your choice along with your full name and e-mail address.

Thank you,
The Certification Team
Sun Microsystems

Solaris 9 Certification Survey: System and Network Administration!!!

Usenet abuse complaint filed with google.com.

Post by Scott Howar » Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:39:02

> Usenet abuse complaint filed with google.com.

Whatever you're smoking, I want some!

  Scott

Post by Paul Da » Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:07:06

> If you have these requirements, please write to:

Sun, spamming a news-group, from a Yahoo address...

Now I've seen everything. :)

PD

--
Paul Day     Web: www.bur.st/~bonfire

Post by Lanc » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:56:45

> > If you have these requirements, please write to:

> Sun, spamming a news-group, from a Yahoo address...

> Now I've seen everything. :)

> PD

I think it would have been better if it was Hotmail instead of Yahoo.

Lance

Post by Philip Bro » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:36:13

>> If you have these requirements, please write to:

>Sun, spamming a news-group, from a Yahoo address...

>Now I've seen everything. :)

I wouldnt call it spamming. it's a legitimte offer, from a legitimate
company associated with Sun.
I got my solaris 8 network admin certification test for free through
those folks, doing a beta for the sol8 test.

http://www.spamlaws.com/state/ca1.html