Man Pages Install Post Solaris 8 Install

Man Pages Install Post Solaris 8 Install

Post by Deepi » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:45:31

I am very very new to the Unix enviroment. I was wondering how to
install the man pages on a Unix Machine. I have already installed the
OS.

Thanks in advance.

Deepika

Post by Dave Uhrin » Sat, 13 Apr 2002 05:41:22

> I am very very new to the Unix enviroment. I was wondering how to
> install the man pages on a Unix Machine. I have already installed the
> OS.

> Thanks in advance.

> Deepika

Put Software CD 2 into the drive, change directory to "Product" where
the packages reside.  Use pkgadd

# pkgadd -d . SUNWman
# pkgadd -d . SUNWxwman