Solaris2.3 System Administrator AnswerBook

Solaris2.3 System Administrator AnswerBook

Post by 0000-Admin(00 » Sat, 31 Dec 1994 20:20:31

I used pkginfo -l -c application to list out the pkg info.  It stated that
Solaris2.3 System Administrator AnswerBook is fully installed.  However when
I clicked on the AnswerBook using thr right button, it gave me:

Can't find configuration info for 'Solaris2.3 System Administrator
AnswerBook'

Please help me.  Thanks in advance.

----

Education Data Centre, MOE                  Tel     : (65) - 4713949

" Doing without thinking,
      is as good as
          thinking without doing  "

1. Solaris System Administrator / Network Administrator

This may not be the correct forum for this, so if it is not, I apologize.
However, I'm not sure where else I should be posting this request.

We are a looking for the services of a Solaris 2.5 System
Administrator/Network Adminstrator, located in the New Jersey area. This
need is immediate. The need is on a part time basis, most probably in the
evenings.

If there is anyone out there that can help, please let me know. I can be
reached at (908) 925-4106.

Once again, if this is not the appropriate forum for this I apologize,
and if it is not, maybe someone can help me by directing me to the
correct newsgroup.

                                 Thanks

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.

2. The "unimplemented" Class value?

3. Display Solaris2.3 answerbook on DEC Alpha OSF/1 1.3

4. Does Linux install on a Compaq Proliant 2000? (486 with F-W SCSI?)

5. Administrator Answerbooks?

6. Telnet/rlogin vax-vms to hp-ux

7. UNIX Systems Administrator, Host Systems, Richmond, VA

8. Downloading a fresh batch of X...where? what to download?

9. Solid Unix Operating System to learn System Administrator principles

10. UNIX Systems Administrator, Host Systems

11. Systems Designer or Systems Administrator?

12. Wanted: AIX System Administrators and Systems Engineers

13. Linux System Administrators' Guide 0.5 - free book on system administration