Been happy ever since.....(:+}}... Thanks, Sun!
1. Creating CD from ISO image?
I searched this newsgroup for an answer before I posted so please
don't hammer me for asking.
I am trying to burn a copy of RH7 from the ISO images downloaded from
ftp.freesoftware.com using my Mac but am having some issues.
(The only good use of a PC is with Linux installed on it.)
I have a a Mac 8500, 132Mhz, 304Meg RAM, all SCSI drives, and a SCSI
Smart &Friendly SAF759 burner. I'm using Adaptec Toast 3.5.7 and
haven't had an issue making Mac CD's in the past.
This is the first time I have tried to make an ISO CD and am not sure
how to go about it. I did RTFM but it focused more on how to build
hybrid Mac/ISO9660 cd's, and only then, building them from scratch. It
also appears that when they talk about building a CD from an image,
they are talking about making it from a Mac disk image.
When I tried to follow what I thought they were saying, the progress
bar just froze. There didn't appear to be any CD activity although the
hard drive light stayed on for a while. When I checked the CD, it was
still unburned and had no content.
Anyone have any experience / advice?
2. How do I install gcc without cc
3. Trouble creating bootable CD from YDL's iso image
4. Isolated Ethernet - please help...
5. How do I create the install CD from the .ISO image file
7. Creating an ISO image from IDE cd-rom in FreeBSD 4.1.1
9. Creating an ISO image file from a CD?
10. Unable to create Bootable CD using RedHat9 ISO images...
11. RedHat 5.2: Burned bootable ISO image for Setup boots, but fails to initialize cd - HELP!
12. Unpacking ISO-images without a CD burner