how many terminal can i open in solaris 7? in linux i can switch to six term
1. bitkeeper cygwin messed up cygwin terminal setting for tcsh, lynx: dumb terminal?
When I downloaded bitkeeper, it installed a stripped-down (no clue whether
it was the most recent) version of cygwin on top of the version I had
Since, I get the following error when loading tcsh:
<<tcsh: No entry for terminal type "cygwin"
tcsh: using dumb terminal settings.>>
or lynx no longer runs and says:
<<Error opening terminal: cygwin.>>
Re-installing cygwin's tcsh wouldn't fix it.
2. Apache only loads last virtual server?
3. Terminal Emulators/ Virtual Terminals
4. help for installing solaris 8
5. I have problems with digiboards setup for terminal use with dec (xon/xoff) terminals
6. Reading is much more interesting than TV (1462/1708)
7. How do I write to the terminal of another process at another terminal?
8. Verizon DSL
10. SCO ANSI terminal vs. regular ANSI terminal
11. Terminal hangs when connecting from terminal server
12. Remote X terminal... won't use the terminals hardware
13. How do I write to the terminal of another process at another terminal?