Fault-tolerance software

Post by unkno » Sun, 03 Jul 1994 22:37:26

Hi,
   I am looking info about Fault-tolerance software.

   The situation will be as following:

     HOST A ------ RAID ------ HOST B

   Host A, B share the RAID, when A is borken down, B will take over the
   process on A.

   Any hint will be appreciated, please e-mail me directly, thanks.

scott
.

1. Fault-tolerance software

Hi,
   I am looking info about Fault-tolerance software.

   The situation will be as following:

     HOST A ------ RAID ------ HOST B

   Host A, B share the RAID, when A is borken down, B will take over the
   process on A.

   Any hint will be appreciated, please e-mail me directly, thanks.

scott
.

2. Decision Flowchart describing packet through a router

3. how to setup sendmail load-balancing and fault-tolerance?

4. Graphics under Linux Rules

5. strategies for fault-tolerance/redundancy?

6. Help: PPP, CHAP, Failure to connect

7. Dual CUPs, share memory & near fault-tolerance

8. Pre 3.0 versions of Netscape Nav for freebsd

9. Dual CPUs, share memory & near fault-tolerance

10. fault-tolerance on linux servers?

11. Dual CPUs, share memory & near fault-tolerance

12. AIX malloc and fault tolerance - just the facts

13. Fault tolerance with RAID