Powered by Solaris?

Post by MerefBa » Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:00:00

   Hi.

   I am putting together a comparison list of which major
businesses and organizations use which operating systems for
their web servers (at
<http://www.OperatingSystems.net/system/internet/internet.htm>.

   So, I am asking for fans or users of Solaris
to provide verifiable accounts of businesses or organizations that
use Solaris for their web servers. Verifiable means
something such as a URL to a web page on their site that says