I am searching for c/c++ routings that would give back machines
specific info (cpu, mem, disk utilization info). Any info or pointer to
this would be appreciated.
1. 3D TV switching box with RS6K Monitor: Info sought.
(This does not really have anything to do with AIX but you guys
are more likely to know the stuff that other group)
We ran into problem in using Rs6k's monitor (model 6019 19") with
3D TV switching box. The sync signal from GREEN has some pecular
profile. 3D TV switching box works on almost all other video
signal (eg Amiga, SGI, and of course home TV/VCR), but not for
RS6000. Anyone has solved the problem?
(FYI: the switching box is used with stereo glasses).
Email responses are prefered.
5. need monitor info for Packard Bell 1010
6. Cross C compiler for target Sparc on PC or STE (tos , minix)
7. Great WWW site for monitor info
8. Anyone get PPP-2.2.0c to compile?
9. Using RGB monitor: info wanted
11. Monitor Info Resources/URL for you!
13. Monitor info wanted: KFC, CK-1420