by Paul Dalt » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00
Hi, When I try o list the files on /dev/rmt/0 using the tape tool I get a directory checksum error. What does this mean and is there something I can do about it? The files on the tape are cpio'd. Running Solaris 2.4, Sparc 20.
1. scsi tape driver I/O error on mag tape
2. Any Corba implementations on Linux?
3. Kdat <no tape> error but tape drive works?
4. which PCMCIA Ethernet?
5. Tools Tools Tools ... wanted
6. Intro to C and Unix books for someone with a cobol/mainframe mindset?
7. Colorado HP jumbo 250, tape formatting, and tape errors
8. Netscape Communicator design weakness??
9. Legato NetWorker - Soft Errors on 8mm 3M Data tapes (replace tape!)
10. SCSI tapes, reading past logical end-of-tape (error recovering)
11. Tape Utils for recovering from tape errors?
12. Tape write error 0 feet into tape ......
13. AIX error 4865FA9B TAPE OPERATION ERROR