Solstice EM(TMN) and performance data

Post by Dae-Suk Chu » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

We develop TMN Manager applications using Solstice Enterprise Manager on
Enterprise 4000 machines. Our manager applications run on several host machines
located in different distant areas and manage networks with many NEs, so we have
to work even with some kind of network planning on how to best design the
network including determination of network bandwidth like wthether to use entire
E1 or just lease a few channels necessary to support the performance our
application need.

We often get into situations where we have to explain to our customers why
we need to use en entire E1 or just a few channels of it.

I would like to know if there is any kind of performance data measurements for
Solstice EM, Solstice CMIP, Solstice OSI and/or Enterprise 4000 workstations ?
or any TMN Q3 interface related performance data ?
Is there any reference available anywhere ?

Thank you very much.

Dae-Suk Chung.