Think your bible is so great? Think again..

Think your bible is so great? Think again..

Post by That crazy guy down the stree » Tue, 17 May 2005 09:35:36

Nobody ever said anything to me about any *s.  I think you better
get your religious ideologies straight if you're gonna try to post
anything about them.  Otherwise, you just look like an idiot.  It's
already been scientifically proven that there's more to us than just our
bodies by  Dr. Duncan MacDougall.  But since no one today has the
testicular fortitude to continue what he started, they simply disregard
it.

Quote:>  That's as it should be numbnut.  When you die you are going to
> dissolve in the earth just like me.  It's amazing you are going to
> spend your life in make believe.  Truly amazing.  I suppose those
> 1,000,000 *s really have you over the barrel.

> --
> George Hester

Think your bible is so great? Think again..

Post by George Heste » Tue, 17 May 2005 10:18:52

Sure they did they just call 'em something else.  In any case that's what you think you are going to get when you die.  1,000,000 *s land without pain hymns to the Lord what's the difference?

I am The Village Idiot.  But at least I know what's real and what's not.  The Bible is a real book of Fantasy and a Grave Stone is real emblem of what lies below.  Namely worms and sediment.  Oh sure their spirit is not there.  Balderdash.  Your spirit is akin to the 1,000,000 million *s.  Make-believe.

Dr Duncan MacDougal proved the World is flat too.

--
George Hester
_______________________________

Post by W?W » Fri, 20 May 2005 14:38:37

> That's hot.

> --
> Ian.
>From postings of "The Crazy ..." and the "... Village Idiot"

Agreed, Ian, it's too hot to be true though I can understand.  Politics
and Religion are two topics that can drive people this far.

Most people believe in certain kinds of superiority.  Most scientists
only stick to scientific experimentation and rationale.  The rest seems
to have broken hearts with their previously trusted superiority, and
got angry.

I'm all of above.

:)

1. Thinking of a 3com product? Think Again!

I would like to tell you guys how 3com has left me and thousands others
standing in the dark, by not supporting their products. Windows 2000 has
been a tough transition for everybody but surely anybody who has used
Windows 2000 knows it's everything a Windows product should be! Microsoft
has finally brought a useable product to market! Showing that the extended
period of BETA TESTING worked!

Despite all the time MS was beta testing 3com didn't come up with a driver
for their 3com 3CSOHO100-TX card. This card sold in high numbers, and is
still on sale from places like Compusa and CDW! This card shipped with
working drivers for Win 95/98 and NT but so far 3com has chosen not to
release drivers for this expensive $70 nic!

So if your getting ready to buy some 3com product I suggest you consider
another brand as 3com no longer provides you with the support options that I
expect from a well known company with such strong brand name! Not to mention
these are some of the most expensive Nic's on the market! If you got time
please visit my website and read my plea for 3com to provide drivers for me
and the other 400 people who have signed my petition!

Kevin Leidecker
www.leidecker.com/3comboycott.htm

2. CDROM situation

3. I think I can , I think I can !!

4. LILO with Maxtor MAXBLAST software

5. Thinking Microsoft? - think UNIX

6. Restricted CDE Session

7. The great think about this ng

8. Informix 5.0 for SCO with iBCS

9. I think they are great!

10. Do you people really think that GNU/Linux is a great OS?

11. Slackware 1.1.1 great (I don't think so)

12. :~( i think am gonna cry 5GB mp3es gone

13. Is it as bad as I think . . . or am I just paranoid?