CDE Session...

Post by Couga » Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:17:48

Is there a way to save my current CDE session without
having to logout of the session?  I know it'll save it
if I logout, or exit, but I was looking for a way to
save it while I'm still logged in.

Thanks,
Cougar

CDE Session...

Post by Barbie LeVil » Sun, 25 Aug 2002 04:50:43

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:17:48 -0700

> Is there a way to save my current CDE session without
> having to logout of the session?  I know it'll save it
> if I logout, or exit, but I was looking for a way to
> save it while I'm still logged in.

Style manager, startup, save homesession

--
Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last week.
Time to die.

1. How to display an AIX CDE session on a Suse 6.4 box

Hello

I have to manage several boxes AIX, SOLARIS, DIGITAL UNIX, SCO on my
network, I wish to do that with CDE, the graphical administration is
easier for me.

How can I use linux SUSE 6.4 to be able to login to a remote CDE box ?

I read the xdm man page and tried everything, I think I'm missing
something very important.

I tried to do the same from windows with XwinPro ant it works just
fine, but I need it from linux.

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. NCSA says it's 1.5a....

3. Q: Way to automatically lock a CDE session?

4. uucp question

5. CDE session

6. tcpdump slowing down network

7. Saving CDE session

8. need networking help (little OT)

9. CDE session does not terminate cleanly

10. Overriding locked CDE session

11. Starting a CDE session on workstation reboot

12. Solaris 2.6 CDE session resets itself

13. CDE session with X-Server on NT