Question about E-250's

Post by Jimi Thompso » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 11:49:31

We have several E250's which refuse to run w/o a keyboard.  We'd like to
solve this problem so that we can get rid of the excess keyboards*
out in the server rack.  Someone mentioed that there is a Flash upgrade that
needs to be made, but I have been unable to find anything on Sun's site
regarding this.

We've trying removing the keyboards, changing the key position, and
restarting the servers, but they hang and won't reboot until the keyboard is
plugged back in.

Any information would be appreciated.

--
People are more *ly opposed to fur than they are to leather because
it's so much easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

1. E-250 noise

    Hi,

    First I say, the english isn't my mother language, and my grammar is
awful, I know. Excuse me, please.

    I want to buy a second hand E-250 for my $HOME. The only one BIG
dude is how many noise produces this machine. The computer will be in my
work-room, running 24x7.  It's a very noisy computer?. Will I be able to
sleep (in a different room of my $HOME, of course)?.

    The E-250 has two 400 Mhz CPUs, two hard disks and redundant power.
The question has a subjective answer, I guess, but a subjective answer
is better than nothing.... :)

    Thanks in advance.
    Jos Luis

2. Problem with yppasswdd

3. problem installing quadcard #2 on Sun E-250

4. compare memory usages

5. How to add 128MB memory to 250 (7011-250) workstation

6. How to use glibc + libc5 under Linux?

7. Colorado Memory Systems' Jumbo Trakker 250?

8. RedHat 5.2 opens raw inet socket on port 1, why?

9. Cheap RS/6000 Model 250's available

10. 2.4.18 iomega 250 zip won't mount - wrong size

11. Jumbo-250 Floppy Tape Drive Doesn't Like FujiFilm Tapes

12. mt doesn't know my Conner 250?

13. IOmega tape 250 doesn't work with my Gateway P4D-66