Solaris/NT/ISP Support

Post by Brett K. Edwar » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello, my name is Brett Edwards.  I work for an IT Services Company, and I
was hoping that someone there might be able to
help me out.  My company is in a desparate need for someone that has
experience with Windows NT and Unix, as well as
being familiar with working in an ISP environment.  I would be interested in
speaking to anyone that might be interested in
pointing me in the right direction with this type of environment and skill-
set.  I can be contacted at (410)579-3081 or
(800)626-1484 x3081.  Thank you in advance for your efforts, I look forward
to hearing from you soon!
Respectfully yours,
Brett K. Edwards
TEKsystems

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. bug in recvfrom with 2 ethernet cards

3. Solaris fuer ISPs / Solaris for ISPs

4. Unix Programming FAQ (v1.31)

5. Q: 56K modem which supports NT 4.0/Win 98/Redhar 5.1/Solaris 2.6

6. problems with XFS

7. Q) pppd and connecting to Windoze NT ISP

8. Xfree86 upgrade

9. ISP ?'s Linux vs NT

10. UNIX Vs NT For ISP use

11. ISP going from NT ->Linux dialins

12. My modem connects to FreeBSD but mot ISP's NT box, please help ???