ShowMe Audio on 5.5.1

Post by S T Bon » Thu, 03 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I have been unable to use ShowMe Audio on 5.5.1, while it works fine
under 5.4. The ShowMe Video and Whiteboard both function properly under
5.5.1. Has anyone else experienced such problems, and have any idea how
to overcome them?

Thanks

University of Edinburgh, Scotland.

1. Audio mixer for /dev/audio or USB audio?

Hi,

does anyone see a possibility for controlling /dev/audio? Is there
even a tool?

Background:

Im running a 2.4.13 kernel with a USB webcam (ToUCam Pro). The
built-in microphone is supported through the USB Audio class (and
accessable via /dev/audio). Everything works pretty well except audio
quality. The sound is scratchy on higher levels. All I want is to
lower the input level. The tools I have, smix and amixer, only
correspond with my soundcard (/dev/dsp).

The machine is a PC with SuSE, not a SUN/SPARC.

Thanks in advance
Greetings from snowy Berlin

Ulrich

2. IS there a way to bypass this network problem?

3. ShowMe Conferencing package - help needed

4. soudcard question

5. ShowMe

6. Epson c82...problems to make it work

7. ShowMe for Solaris7...?

8. Wabi w/o Window

9. Anyone used Sun ShowMe video package using Solaris 2.4?

10. AXi & PCI Audio Warning (Creative Ensoniq Audio PCI)

11. Crash in audio.o (USB Audio)

12. Audio Excite 310 audio card with CMI8330 configuration

13. Burning data/audio CD Error Audio