How to decrypt Sun's native netscape.cfg ?

How to decrypt Sun's native netscape.cfg ?

Post by Thierry Delaitr » Thu, 03 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to customise Netscape Communicator 4.7. I tried to open the native
netscape.cfg using Netscape CCK but it does not work. Could anybody send me
the Sun's netscape.jsc source code for information purposes ?

Many Thanks,

Thierry.

1. sun's netscape 4.5/Sol 7 versus sun's developer site

Environment:

* Ultra-1 box
* Solaris 7, 64-bit mode. - no patches
* Netscape 4.5 (package from Sun)
* Apache 1.2.4 proxy (http 1.1)

Netscape 4.5 is noticeably less stable on Solaris 7 than on Solaris
2.5.1. This showed up nicely for me on the Solaris Developer site, when
I logged in, went to the "cool demo's" page and attempted to download
'xformat.tar'. Every time the browser crashed. There certainly seems a
problem with some ftp sites also.

Has anyone else noticed this type of problem? I also tried the hotjava
shipped with Sol 7. That fails to log in (the 1.1.5 would work it it had
been shipped inseated of 1.0.3, methinks) because it seems to have
cookie problems. In the end I ftp'ed lynx.

n.

  neil.corlett.vcf
< 1K Download

2. How to hide /etc/passwd from non-root users?

3. SUN' native language

4. Getting Xfree to work

5. Syslinux.cfg & ks.cfg under Red-Hat 7.1

6. PC puts through telephone calls

7. ghostscript trouble

8. svn: Can't create a converter from 'UTF-8' to 'native'

9. decrypt in 'C'

10. Can I use my native 'cpp' with 'gcc'?

11. 5.04 FastStart Netscape Cfg.Prob.

12. can't decrypt my key any more!