1. Solaris 2.6 NFS server, Solaris 8 client
Having awful trouble with write performance using the above setup.
Eg "mkfile 100k /net/sol26server/share/myfile" takes about 5 seconds, but
about 0.2 seconds on any of our Solaris 2.6 clients.
Tried SunSolve, couldn't see much apart from slapping the latest NFS and
Kernel patches on each box. Anyone got any thoughts before I schedule
downtime and try the patches?
2. C compiler cannot create executables.
3. Down 'Solaris' NFS Server hangs 'Solaris' Client
5. Using Solaris system to copy non Solaris disks
6. zip drive
7. Solaris 2.x NFS and NIS server with Solaris 1.x clients???
9. Solaris/Motif program dumps core when displaying non-Solaris X-servers
10. Solaris 2.5/x86 and non-Solaris fdisk partitions
11. talk problems between solaris and non-solaris servers
12. Solaris PPP connecting to non-Solaris PPP
13. problem with LINUX (NFS server) and Solaris 2.7 (intel ) NFS client.