List of Tunable kernel parameters

1. HELP!!!!!! /etc/system tunable parameters list ?

I'm looking at the manuals, online documentation, sunsolve, etc... and
I can't find anything explaining WHAT are the tunable parameters in
/etc/system under solaris 2.5.1 AND 2.6.

My DBA asked me to tweak some parameters but before I do it, I wanna
know if:

a) This parameter really exist under my particular version of the OS
b) what it is used for
c) What are the allowable values
d) If it won't break my server

Any help, pointers, infodoc # would be aprreciated.

NOTE: To reply via e-mail, remove the 'anti-spam-' from my e-mail adress

2. ?? su - root needs a passwd or not??

3. OSR5.0.0 -- tuneable kernel parameters

4. How do I get Network to work at all

5. New: Change compile-time option CONFIG_APM_RTS_IS_GMT to sysctl-tunable kernel parameter

6. UMSDOS driver for DOS

7. Tunable Kernel Parameters

8. NIS+ sub-domains

9. Solaris 2.3 tunable kernel parameters

10. SCO Unix 3.2.4.2 tunable kernel parameter for SCSI H.D.

11. Kernel TCP/IP Tunable parameters?

12. tunable kernel parameters for SCSI H.D.

13. SCO Unix 3.2.4.2 tunable kernel parameter for SCSI H.D.