Trade Solaris x86 for 2-user NetWare 4.1?

Trade Solaris x86 for 2-user NetWare 4.1?

Post by Pavel Tkatcho » Wed, 13 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi, there:
I got my 2-user NetWare 4.1 (unopened CD) from Novell  for attending
"Windows 95 and NW4.1 Seminar". I've heard about similar gifts for
attending SunSoft's conferences.  I'm just curious - is anybody
willing to trade his 2-user Solaris 2.5 x86 Educational Pack for my
(educational) NW4.1?

Thanks, Pavel

1. Please stop: You trade, I trade....he trades, she trades !!!!

OK, everytime I (stupidly) click on one of these messages, I get one line
containing the following junk:

and a new netscape window comes up.  How do I disable this not very
nice feature?  I hope they are not in some way cracking into my
computer.

--

University of Missouri-Columbia
Columbia, MO 65211

Phone (573) 882 4540
Fax   (573) 882 1869

http://math.missouri.edu/~stephen

2. SSH2

3. NFS setup on Netware 4.1 and Solaris

4. how to force linux to use needed shell

5. Upgrade 2-user to 16-user 3.2v4.2

6. Opinions please? (on RH5.1/Deb2)

7. Trade Caldera for RH 4.1

8. LILO DISSAPEARED!!!

9. ISQL on Interactive 4.1 to Solaris x86

10. Solaris 2.1 for x86 Forsale or Trade

11. trade for solaris x86