HELP -- Sol 2.6 x86 -- How do I add extra serial ports

HELP -- Sol 2.6 x86 -- How do I add extra serial ports

Post by toku » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I need to have sol recognize my internal modem on COM4.  Admintool is
useless (add feature is greyed out).  Do I need to concentrate my efforts
on pmadm to get this peripherial added?  Any help apreciated. TIA

Helpless x86 user.

1. XENIX... adding extra serial ports?

I'm new to this group, and could not find one directly relating, so here
goes...

I've got a PC in which I need to install some extra serial ports.  Standard
ISA bus cards.  No brainer, hardware wise.  Software wise is another
matter...

How do I get XENIX to recognize extra, installed serial ports?  What
command/configs do I use?

HELP!!

Ma Deuce

2. new virtualization syscall to improve uml performance?

3. Increasing COM2 serial port speed for 2.6 x86

4. libc5 vs libc6 in a 386 with 4Mb RAM

5. HELP: Sol 2.6 x86 error when running cc

6. Drivers for C-Cube DVD decoder chips ??

7. 2.6 x86 Serial Port/Modem Installation Problem

8. Heah com' da FUD, Heah com' da FUD!

9. desperately need help installing sol 2.6 x86

10. devfs + PCI serial card = no extra serial ports (probably uns upported card)

11. devfs + PCI serial card = no extra serial ports

12. devfs + PCI serial card = no extra serial ports (probably unsupported card)