Skilled Real-Time Software Engineers Needed

Skilled Real-Time Software Engineers Needed

Post by Brian Seymo » Sat, 25 Mar 1995 00:03:02

Ampersand, Inc is a small, fast-growing software consulting company
located in Westford, Mass.  We offer a competitive salary and benefits
package, including paid overtime.  Currently, we are looking for two
highly-successful software engineers who have demonstrated proficiency
in the real-time technical areas.

The Real-Time Engineer is expected to have technical mastery of
several Real-Time OS (should includes at least 2 of the following:
Solaris, VxWorks, SunOS, LynxOS, pSOS, or AIX).  He/she will use these
skills to assist Ampersand's clients to solve many difficult, short-term
engineering problems, such as writing device drivers, porting system
software, and modifying kernels.  A successful candidate must be able to
provide authoritative consulting advice in these areas.

Please forward resume and salary information to:

        snail mail: Human Resources
                    Ampersand, Inc
                    66 Tadmuck Road, Suite 6
                    Westford, MA 01886
        fax: 508.392.1174

1. FREE subscription to Real-time Engineering Magazine

If you live inside the US or Canada, and if you design, recommend, specify
or use real-time systems, you qualify for a FREE subscription to Real-Time
Engineering magazine.  (Outside the US and Canada, there is a charge for
the subscription.)

However, in order to satisfy the US Post Office, we must have a SIGNED
application from you, saying that you really do WANT to
receive the magazine.

If you want an application for a free subscription, email the following to

FirstName LastName
fax number: xxx-xxx-xxxx
phone number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

or

FirstName LastName
Street Address
City, State Zip
phone number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

2. Questions about _init and _fini

3. Real-time UNIX Kernel Engineer at Silicon Graphics (SGI), Mountain View, CA

4. Major problem with my Linux(minix) FS!

5. Real-Time Embedded and DSP Software Development

6. backup-cmd fails "could not get msg-queue"

7. [ Advice needed on real-time application. ]

8. NETWORKING QUESTION (sorry for screaming)

9. Need FTP '% done' real-time gauge

10. Real-time timers (Help...urgently needed)

11. Choosing a real-time OS for interesting prj - advice needed

12. Please, need help with real-time app under unix.

13. Need Commercially Supported Embedded Real-Time BSD Services