Creating a dialup password

Post by Jan Bir » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

The answerbook (Solaris 2.5, sparc) describes how to create a dialup
password on
serial lines. I can't get it to work.

Any of you????

Best regards

Jan Birk

1. Creating a gateway through a dialup connection

Is there any FAQ or HOWTO for creating a gateway trhough a standard
dial-up connection? The dialup on my Linux server works fine and I can
browse the web and telnet great. However, if other machines on my
network want to go through my dial-up connection, wouldn't I just have
to change my /etc/sysconfig/network file lines (two of them anyway to):

FORWARD_IPV4=true
GATEWAYDEV=ppp0

And that is it? Anything else I should know?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Hayes Accura PCI modem

3. which getty has dialup password support?

4. Again: Help: sed

5. Which getty supports dialup password ?

6. 16GB hard disk?

7. dialup password

8. ODBC drivers for Solaris x86

9. a simple script to ask for name and password for dialup login?

10. Dialup Password??

11. Dialup passwords

12. Dialup passwords for AIX ?

13. Dialup ppp and prompting for password