GDB question

Post by ro.. » Sat, 20 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Are there any experts at gdb?

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do the
following:
      I need for the program to break when the value of a string foo
is "hello". I am positives this is a standard feature of a good
de*.

                         Thanks in advance.

1. GDB question

I get the following message from gdb:
  couldnt fetch registers from core file: File in wrong format

This program was compiled with debug on.

Hints?

Clint
--
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are,
 without regard to place or person; my country is the world,

    - Thomas Paine

2. name resolving doesn't work but nslookup does!

3. a gdb question

4. Setting up a Fedora 10 box for routing

5. gdb question

6. mod_rewrite and prg map problem

7. GDB question.

8. JDK1.3 on Sol7x86