Trouble w/ xmms

Post by Peter M. Zhelezniak » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I ran into troubles with xmms audio player (that was previously named
x11amp) on SPARC Solaris 2.6 & 2.7. It compiled just fine, but when i
run it it says:

GLib-ERROR **: Could not register atexit() function: no implementation
aborting...

Did anyone meet this problem? I used gcc 2.7 and 2.9.5 for
compilation, Solaris native linker (ld), glib/gtk version 1.2.3.

Thanks,
Peter

1. XMMS-cdread working, but XMMS plays CD at max speed.

i am finally able to hear audio through xmms-cdread ( i am on a g4) but
only through esound, not through OSS ( i just hear static in OSS).
however, when i play, the cd spins up and it does not read a  1x cd speed,
it reads as fast as it can (because it has been tricked to read digital
audio) hw do i slow this down. the CD drive in my G4 is the DVD_RAM BTO
option that shipped with the older G4s. Also, coud the problem be in
ESOUND, because i switched from OSS?

thanks

ben

2. XSync function

3. Xmms-KDE (xmms-kde-3.0-88)

4. aboot ? again

5. HAving trouble getting xmms to play...

6. sound problems

7. More@!!.. Panasonic/SB-CD troubles, trouble, trouble...

8. Three Questions

9. Trouble, trouble, trouble - SCSI ?

10. Routing trouble with RH 5,maybe NE2000 trouble ??

11. HLP: Redhat- X trouble , CDROM trouble

12. motherboard trouble? Amd K5 trouble?

13. Troubles with ATAPI CDROM driver and weird network troubles <tulip card>